- Apply beauty products such as lotion, perfume and hairspray before wearing your jewellery. Chemicals may damage the finish.
- Your jewellery is safe in the shower, but be careful not so snag it.
- It's best to remove for workouts, however you can wear it as long as you're careful and clean the jewellery post workout.
- Always remove before entering pools, hot tubs, doing household chores, or using abrasive cleaners.
- Clean regularly with warm water and mild soap. Dry each piece with a soft cloth.
- Always store each piece separately to avoid scratching. Store cleaned in air-tight bags to prevent tarnishing.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device